Large active dogs of any type are very special companions. Many of these dogs are typical house pets that could take up the double task of being a companion and a guard dog. They could also be working dogs that perform many very important tasks for humans without asking for much in return. Working dogs can be guard dogs, seeing eye dogs, hunting dogs, police or military dogs, search and rescue dogs, and several others. A wide range of breeds are used for these jobs. Many dog breeds have natural instincts for the work they do because of their environment and breeding, but all dogs will need intensive training that can very expensive and time-consuming.
- Bad Food for Dogs
- Dog Food Nutrition
- Dog Food Preparation
- Save on Dog Food
- Types of Dog Food
- Types of Ingredients on Dog Food
- A Guide to Gluten-Free Dog Food
- Dog Food Brands – Which are Best?
- Dog Food Recipes
- Homemade Dog Food – Add a Year to Your Dog’s Life
- Is Cheap Dog Food Safe?
- Raw Dog Food – A Good Choice for Your Dog?
- The Best Dog Food for Puppies